Monday, April 11, 2011

What type of blogger am I?

I haven't figure this out quite yet... what kind of blogger am I?

To set the mood... turn on some tunes. I recommend http://www.stereomood.com/ I'm currently listening to the "thinking" playlist.

I spent a good deal of time today looking at DIY crafts for weddings, for the greatest day of one of my best friends. She's a ton of fun, loves frogs and winnie the pooh, and the purest person over the age of 15 I know. She's also the first of any of my friends to get married.

One of the things I really cannot decide if I like are the moustaches and lips on sticks for photo props. You can get the idea of what I'm talking about here: Fake Lips and Moustaches

But they use pink moustaches, I definately prefer the photos I've seen with them being at least black. I think what mostly throws me off is the lips... *Shrug*

Here are some of the other wedding diy crafts I've been flipping threw:
1. Rose bouquet made out of Maple Leaves
2. Sparkle Balls
3. Paper Pom Poms
4. Thank You Parasol Photo Prop
5. Button Bouquets
6. String Chamdelier
7. Wine Charms Favors
8. Luggage Tag Favours
9. Bubble Wand Favours

No comments:

Post a Comment